Pages

Monday, January 6, 2014

Back in the Swing of Things

Today the kids went back to school. They both felt horrible this morning, near death I tell you.  Somehow they made it to school.  I missed them while they were gone.  I certainly didn't think I would feel that way after two weeks of working with them here.  I think it helped that the holidays broke up the weeks.  

Anywho, middle school doesn't skip a beat and we worked on homework until 9:00.  Harlyn is stressed about school and struggles with organization and planning.  I try to help but know that I come across more negative than helpful.  That is definitely something I need to work on.


Hudson has two practices this week so I will need to stay on top of his work as well.  I know school is more work on me than it was my parents.  I just don't remember them having to be so hands-on!

Welcome back to school, schedules, routines, deadlines, homework, and reality!!

No comments:

Post a Comment