Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

#SCSNOW

In all my life I don't think I have seen this much snow in South Carolina!





Two weeks ago we had snow.  A lot!  For us anyway.  I walked outside took some pictures and went back to work.  Rick took the kids to play.  He loves snow and turns in to 'vacation rick' as soon as it is mentioned on the news.
Now we have more snow!  It has been snowing off and on since Tuesday.  I don't really care for being cold so it isn't my favorite thing.  Thankfully, I have Rick to balance things out and entertain the 'lets play all the time' 'who cares if our toes are freezing off' kids.








After playing in the snow Harlyn's feet were cold so her Grandma Nerva rubbed them back to life for her.  Yes, she is spoiled!!


Baxter enjoys the fire much more than the snow.


No comments:

Post a Comment