Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Cape San Blas, How I LOVE You!

Words cannot describe how much I love this place.  I am sure there are other beautiful quiet beaches but I love this one.

I love that Rick and Hudson can go fish in the bay right behind the beach.

I love that they can go scalloping.

I love that there aren't a lot of people.

I love the clear green water of the Gulf.

I love that there isn't a place to play putt putt or a water park.

I love that I can take Clyde.

I love that I lay on the beach and read a book, go for a swim, go up to the house take a shower, have fresh dinner, watch the sunset and play some cards before going to bed.  Everyday for an entire week!

Stress Free!  No chaos and very little complaining from the kids.

Without further ado, here are some awesome pics from the week.




 WILD PIGS ON THE BAY SIDE OF THE CAPE!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment