Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Weekend Review

Friday, my Stitch Fix came.  I love getting my box and trying on all of the cute clothes.  This time I kept 3 pieces, a gold and black long necklace, the jeans and gray sweater-jacket.  This is so convenient for me and they actually listen to my feedback each month.


During lunch Friday Rick and I went down to the swamp to check the hog traps.  He wanted to cook a hog for the football game.  Sadly, the traps were empty so we had to have bbq chicken.


Saturday, the Rosewood Art Alley opened.  Harlyn, Mom, Teresa and me all went down to see Clay.  He is an amazing artist.  So proud!!



While we were gone Hudson had football practice.  After practice Rick built a fire pit in the back yard.  I love it because fall is perfect for a fire and Smores.  We found these blocks on sale at Lowes for 2 for $1.00.  Hooray for a cheap fire pit!!


That night Rick had friends over to watch the game.  It was getting rowdy in the shop so the kids and I came in and finished up the game on the couch.  Hudson and I stayed up extra late to watch the end.   I love how much he has learned about football since he started playing this year.  He really gets into it!


Sunday we slept in, gave the dogs a bath, had lunch with Ricky and Minerva, took a nap and finished up school projects that were due today.  

Big fun in the Jay house!

No comments:

Post a Comment