Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

What We've Been Up To

Begging for Spring

It has been a LONG winter.  We are so ready to get outside more.

Easter

After church we went to visit family.  Lots of family photos.  I loved seeing all of our family on this special day.

Softball

Harlyn has 14 softball games!  She is doing so great.  I love that she and Rick share this time together.

Baseball

Hudson's travel team is going strong with every other weekend tournaments.  They are getting better every weekend.  They placed 3rd overall in the Spring Fling Global Qualifier this past weekend.

School

Harlyn and I went to Charleston last week with her school.  We had such a great time.  Saving this for it's own post.

Work

I spent three days in Charlotte over spring break receiving my ITIL Foundation certification.  It was nice to be alone for a few days but I was so glad to get back home.

Looking Forward to:
National Archery Tournament in Louisville, Kentucky
Summer
Laying by the pool
Hosting a Cousins Weekend
Beach Trips
Mountain Trips

No comments:

Post a Comment