Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

May Goals

May is such a fun month.  The weather is nice, everything is growing, baseball, softball, pool time, school programs and the beginning of summer.  Since so much is going on, I thought i would create a goal for myself and one for the family.

1:  10,000 steps per day

























I have charged up the FitBit and I'm ready to get going. (update:  I did really well almost reaching 10,000 steps each day so far.  I have to figure out some ways to get more steps in my day.  Working from home doesn't make it easy.)

2:  Complete the 'honey we gotta do' list

























Wowzers!  Yep it is a LONG list.  I would love it if we could finish it up this month.  (update:  this weekend we finished the dog fence and they are loving it.  Rick also fixed the sprinkler head in the front yard.  We were pretty productive!)





No comments:

Post a Comment